A-LIN

shout out!!

lisa ono-rasa sayang

1 litre of tears 'konayuki' emi hinouchi

Nagareboshi流れ星 -中島 美嘉 Mika Nakashima

Inori- lena park 'you raised me up'

Garota deIpanema(girl from ipanema)-lisa ono

qin shang- sa dingding

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Japanese experience

We had a Japanese exchange student homestay with us for a week.

name:Yuka K.....(cant tell u,its a secret...haha)
age:14
sex:female
height:taller than me....(sad~.~)
talent:can play really good tennis
fav singer:avril lavigne(unbelievable....she could sing the lyrics without needing to look at the lyrics)

the question i always asked her was 'nemui desuka?'
meaning: are u sleepy?
lolx....bcos her routine was so packed....

i found out that if a jap says that u r 'kowai' it doesnt mean that u r cute.
( kowai has the same pronounciation as cute in chinese)
kowai means scary.....

penfold winery-where they make wine
yvonne,sher,yuka n me(with me eyes closed...lol)



we had a cake baking competition.
me n yvonne V.S. sher n yuka
the judge was my dad.
and the winner was ...................
ME N YVONNE WON !!!! muahahahaah
sher n yuka's japanese style cheesecake
(aiya...forgot to take pics of me n yvonne's cake)












No comments:

Post a Comment