A-LIN

shout out!!

lisa ono-rasa sayang

1 litre of tears 'konayuki' emi hinouchi

Nagareboshi流れ星 -中島 美嘉 Mika Nakashima

Inori- lena park 'you raised me up'

Garota deIpanema(girl from ipanema)-lisa ono

qin shang- sa dingding

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Capturing those beautiful memories~ specially by Bunny


Greeted by Them every time we return home^^



Roses anyone??? Its enough for a whole class hehe^^ Damn pretty~


James made the puppet out of a cardboard, MY SWEATER and dunno whose stockings...And he was just so proud of it >.<

Aihz ~Bro u ruined the picture!!!HAHA *juz obeying my mom's ORDERS


Kiss my Butt la!!! I don't care~Hmm!! XD


Mom bullying the poor gold piglet at Rundle Mall while no one was watching hehe >.<
And she encouraged me to JOIN her lol^^ So I did ~


Look at those clouds!!! So real yet so fake...


Autumn brought us many beautiful memories^^
dun ask me what tree is that cuz i dunno myself hehe >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment