A-LIN

shout out!!

lisa ono-rasa sayang

1 litre of tears 'konayuki' emi hinouchi

Nagareboshi流れ星 -中島 美嘉 Mika Nakashima

Inori- lena park 'you raised me up'

Garota deIpanema(girl from ipanema)-lisa ono

qin shang- sa dingding

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Arigato, aishiteru!







im back!!!



safe and sound, didnt get lost at the airport (im proud of myself)...wakakaka....told you all(esp. iris) dont worry lorr :)






juz came back from malaysia AND






enjoyed the trip very very very much!






so,






THANK YOU to those who gave me such a good time
especially my
lovely,
pretty,
handsome,
cute
cousins+UNCLES+aunties+FRIENDS






^.^ i love you all, muacks !
(now u faham y the meaning of those weird pics on top?my love lai de..lol)
*p.s. I MISS MALAYSIA FOOD ALREADY!! :>












No comments:

Post a Comment